Friday, December 01, 2006

Story: Why do girls not order rounds?

I've noticed something in the past 8 months working at places in the "downtown" area of my city.

Girls always buy there own drinks and not any for their friends.

When guys order, they'll usually order 2-5 drinks, for them and their friends. They buy rounds. Everyone is expected to buy a round (and normally do). Lots of times, with older guys, they'll fight over who is paying.

However, when girls come out, it seems as if they line up in a queue and each order the same thing, one at a time. Maybe I get it. They are used to having guys buy them drinks, so they adopt a "to each their own" strategy.

However, I'm telling you ladies. If you have one person go up to the bar and order 5 miller lites, instead of each doing it on your own, you'll get your beer much much faster.

Go drink a Miller Lite tonite, its what I am sipping on right now.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And this is the only thins that bothers you? I've noticed that even if they order rounds, the tip would be $1 per round (3+ drinks). If they order separetely the pit will be $1-2 after they are gone. But as i a female tending in a go-go bar, it doesn't bother me that much as most of my customers are guys. ;)

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counters